We are deeply passionate about our mission, committed to the communities we serve, and recognize the unique sense of strength and potential possessed by combat veterans and their families.
In May 2017, Boulder Crest announced that we are expanding to a second facility in Arizona, Boulder Crest Retreat Arizona. There are a range of opportunities available to be part of a high-performing team and create experiences that are second-to-none for our nation's combat veterans and their families.
If you are interesting in joining our team, you can find available opportunities below.
Put your education and passion to work by helping our nation’s combat veterans and their families! Boulder Crest Retreat offers internship opportunities on a yearly basis to students looking for college credit and to those seeking real world, non-profit experience. Current opportunities are as listed below.
If you are interested in interning with Boulder Crest Retreat, please email our Director of Programs, Greg Morin (email@example.com), and include the following items.
- Your department preference in the subject line
(Programs Internship or Development Internship)
- Cover Letter
- Additional required documents for credit hours to include required hours and availability (if applicable)
- Written and Oral Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Mission Focus
- Oral Communication
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Mission Focused
- Growth Oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals accepted into this internship program. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed. College and University Requirements to be determined with each college/university on an individual and specific basis.