What is Warrior PATHH?
Warrior PATHH (Progressive and Alternative Training for Healing Heroes) is the nation's first non-clinical program designed to cultivate and facilitate Posttraumatic Growth amongst those struggling with PTSD and/or combat stress. Warrior PATHH enables these remarkable men and women to transform times of deep struggle into profound strength and growth. All Warrior PATHH instructors have walked this road from struggle to strength, and the blended team of trained combat veterans and civilians leverage their own experiences to guide attendees. This 18-month program begins with a 7-day retreat, initiating students into the Warrior PATHH, and delivers the equivalent of 18 months of therapy in 7 intensive days of training.
Why Does Warrior PATHH Work?
- Warrior PATHH is built on the decades-old science of posttraumatic growth.
- Warrior PATHH is built on a foundation of transparency, honesty and mutuality. We do not ask anything of participants that our instructors are not doing or have not already done.
- Warrior PATHH taps the natural skills abilities and resources of Warriors and leverages our understanding of what was gained and lost in combat.
- Warrior PATHH connects Warriors who are on similar paths and builds new teams that hold each other accountable.
- Warrior PATHH delivers the equivalent of 52 weeks of therapy in one, immersive and intensive week.
- Warrior PATHH utilizes small group sizes (6-8 participants) and one-to-one instructor/student ratios.
- Warrior PATHH represents years of effort, experience and understanding into precisely what is required to ensure our Warriors can come all the way home.
- Warrior PATHH is committed to making lasting and sustainable changes in the lives of combat veterans to ensure they find their path and stay on it.
Evidence of Warrior PATHH's Effectiveness
Warrior PATHH is undergoing an 18-month longitudinal study investigating the program's impact in three key areas: symptom reduction, stress management and quality of life improvement, and posttraumatic growth achieved.
Results from THE FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE LONGITUDNAL STUDY:
- 40-60 percent overall reduction in PCL scores
- 50 percent reduction in depression and anxiety; 40 percent reduction in stress.
- Upwards of 75% improvement in level of psychological, spiritual/existential, and relationship growth, according to the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory.
- 100 percent of participants would recommend PATHH to a fellow Warrior.
Who is Eligible for Warrior PATHH?
Warrior PATHH programs are available for both male and female combat veterans - active duty or veteran, and first responders. No clinical diagnosis or prior mental health care is required to attend.
Our ideal candidate is a warrior who is determined to win their personal battles, has a willingness to accept coaching and a desire to embrace the process. A warrior who has a vision of what they want despite not knowing how to get there and a passion to live fully.
If you or someone you know is interested in attending Warrior PATHH, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.